Issue #13 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #13 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Sector briefings for the 2015 aged care changes;
- The impact of Consumer Directed Care on an organisation;
- Fourth and fifth Reports on the Impact of Financial Reforms on the Aged Care Sector;
- Consultation opportunities for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme;
- Pilot for the Voluntary National Aged Care Quality Indicators;
- Working out the daily amount of accommodation contribution where a pre-entry means test assessment was undertaken; and
- Financial hardship assistance for consumers in home care.
If you have any queries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services