Page last updated: 13 July 2017
Seeking your views – Future care at home reform (closes 21 August 2017)
- Development of the Aged Care Diversity Framework (closed 26 June 2017)
- Call for submissions: Review of the Bond Guarantee Scheme (closed 3 March 2017)
- Consultation on the Aged Care Legislated Review (closed 4 December 2016)
- Consultation on the draft National Aged Care Advocacy Framework (closed 28 October 2016)
- Call for submissions: possible options for changes to the supported resident ratio rules in residential aged care (closed 14 October 2016).
- 2016-17 Aged Care Approvals Round - Identifying Aged Care Needs Consultation (closed 19 August 2016)
- Increasing Choice in Home Care – Stage 1 – Delegated legislation (Aged Care Principles and Determinations) (closed 9 June 2016).
- Increasing Choice In Home Care – Stage 1 discussion paper (closed 27 October 2015).
- Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC) Programme Policy consultation paper (closed 19 October 2015).
- Issues affecting the financial performance of rural and remote Aged Care providers (closed 28 September 2015).
- Review of Commonwealth aged care advocacy services (closed 4 September 2015).
- Aged Care Financing Authority Access to Care For Supported Residents discussion paper (closed 9 June 2015).
- Home Care Packages Programme extending consumer directed care to all consumers and home care providers (closed 8 May 2015).
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme National Fees Policy Consultation Paper (closed 15 April 2015).
- Draft Commonwealth Home Support Programme Manual (closed 15 April 2015).
- Good Practice Guide for a restorative approach incorporating wellness and reablement (closed 15 April 2015).
- Sector briefings for the 2015 aged care changes (closed 10 April 2015).
- Key Directions for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme Discussion Paper (closed 30 June 2014).
- Sector Briefings regarding Aged Care Reforms and Commonwealth Home Support Programme (closed 25 June 2014).
- Aged Care Reform: Release of Exposure Draft Subordinate legislation (closed on 2 June 2014).
- Consultation on the second release of Exposure Draft Aged Care Principles – 1 July 2014 (closed 5 May 2014).
- Consultation on the first release of Exposure Draft Aged Care Principles – 1 July 2014 (closed 14 April 2014).
- Comments are sought on the draft Application Form and Guidelines for the Higher Accommodation Supplement (closed 20 January 2014).
- Review of HACC Home Modifications, Home Maintenance and Goods and Equipment Services (closed 10 January 2014).
- Consultation paper on the streamlining of the Quality Reporting Programme (closed 15 November 2013).
- Review of HACC Community Transport (closed 14 November 2013).
- Exposure Draft Quality Agency Principles (closed 8 November 2013).
- Accommodation Payments – Draft Fees and Payments Principles, Determination and Accommodation Pricing Guidelines(closed 3 September 2013).
- Draft Significant Refurbishment Principles and draft Guidelines (closed 3 September 2013).
- Review of Meal Services under HACC (closed 19 July 2013).
- Review of HACC Service Group Two (closed 5 July 2013).
- Development of Carer Support Centres (closed 28 June 2013).