Newsletter for Providers of the Aged Care Sector - Issue #10
This information was distributed on 23 January 2015
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #10 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Thank you for making a difference - Online survey of Home Care Packages;
- Transitional Business Advisory Services – ending 30 June 2015;
- Information on deeming;
- Final reminder about the cessation of the payroll tax supplement from 1 January 2015;
- How to calculate a top-up Daily Accommodation Contribution;
- Information on what is next for My Aged Care;
- The Veterans’ Supplement in Residential Care and Home Care Packages; and
- Homecaretoday Newsletter and webinar reminder.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services