Help to Stay at Home
Page last updated: 16 February 2019
Information to assist people to stay at home.
Access Care at Home
- Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422, or visit the My Aged Care website. My Aged Care provides information on a range of aged care services and supports available locally and nationally. Coordination and advice can also be provided to access respite services, counselling and emotional support for carers.
Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- The Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) is an Australian Government funded program that provides services that support older people to stay at home and be more independent in the community.
Home Care Packages Program
- A Home Care Package is a co-ordinated package of services tailored to meet the consumer’s specific care needs. The package is coordinated by a home care provider, with funding provided by the Australian Government.
- A list of aged care services providing information about each service, including the types of service provided.
- Advocacy Services, list of state and territory advocacy services contact details, including (business name, street address, phone numbers and internet address where available).
For further information about help to stay at home call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.