1 July 2015 Special Extended Edition
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder
Please find attached a 1 July 2015 Special Extended Edition of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
There are a number of changes that take effect from today, including important changes to the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, Home Care Packages and My Aged Care.
This special extended edition provides information on:
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme;
- Consumer Directed care (CDC) in Home Care Packages;
- My Aged Care Changes;
- Cessation of Residential Care Subsidy for Pre-Entry Leave;
- Short-Term Restorative Care Programme;
- Compensation Payments in Home Care; and
- 1 July Financial Changes.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification, or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachment for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services