Changes to the Home Care Packages Programme Financial Reporting
This information was distributed on September 05, 2014
Dear Approved Provider
I am writing to advise you of changes to the Home Care Packages Programmes Financial Reporting process for 2013-14.
In consultation with representatives from the peaks, the Department has simplified and streamlined the financial process to reduce the administrative burden on you and your business. Changes from the previous Financial Accountability forms for the programme include the following:
- Reduced reporting across the programme to one streamlined form;
- Significantly reduced reporting requirements;
- No requirement for an accredited audited financial statement; and
- Harmonisation of reporting dates across the aged care sector (residential and home care packages) to 31 October 2014.
Forms Administration Pty Ltd has been engaged to administer the Financial Report on behalf of the Department. Forms Administration will:
- Forward the Financial Report to you;
- Provide a help desk function to you when completing your report;
- Provide a central return point for you through either hard copy of via a web portal.
Forms Administration will provide a personalised financial report to all Home Care Providers during the week commencing 8 September 2014.
The Department is cognisant that there has been a delay for some providers in obtaining detailed transaction information from the Department of Human Services (DHS). Where this impacts on a providers ability to meet the 31 October 2014 due date, please let Forms Administration know.
Forms Administration’s helpdesk will be available from Monday, 8 September 2014 and can be contacted in the following ways:
Authorised for digital distribution
Ageing and Aged Care Services
4 September 2014