Implementation of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme webinar
From 1 July 2015, the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) will commence, which will bring together the Commonwealth Home and Community Care Program, planned respite from the National Respite for Carers Program, Day Therapy Centres and the Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged Program.
The CHSP benefits older people and carers through:
- streamlined access to entry-level support services,
- a standardised national assessment process and entry point through My Aged Care,
- increased focus on restorative approach including wellness and reablement,
- promoting equity and sustainability through a nationally consistent fees policy, and
- reducing red-tape for service providers through more streamlined funding arrangements.
You are invited to attend a live webinar on the implementation of the CHSP. This webinar will recap the key CHSP themes from the roadshow and provide an update on CHSP moving forward, and will be presented by staff from the Department of Social Services (DSS).
You will have the opportunity to watch and listen live and to ask questions. Details of the webinar are below.
|Webinar||Date and Time||Description||Link|
|Implementation of the Commonwealth Home Support Program||5 June 2015
10:30 – 11:30am AEST
The CHSP webinar will cover key policy and implementation aspects of the new programme, including:
You are not required to formally RSVP for the live webinars and there is no limit to the number of participants. Please see the instructions attached or on the DSS website to assist with logging in.
Please keep an eye on the Webinars page for details of upcoming webinars.
If you have any questions about the webinars, please email AgedCareReformEnquiries@dss.gov.au or call 1300 653 227.
Department of Social Services