Information for Aged Care Providers - Issue 2
This information was distributed on 17 October 2014.
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #2 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- New arrangements from high care/low care to ageing in place
- The impact of removing high care/low care on providing respite,
- Release of the Guide to Aged Care Law,
- Accommodation payment reforms: update on the delivery of transitional business advisory services, and
- Carers Week - Sunday 12 October to Saturday 18 October
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachment for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services