Information for Aged Care Providers - Issue 7
This information was distributed on 9 December 2014
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #7 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Release of 2014 ACAR Outcomes
- Resources available on the Home Care Today website to assist in getting ready for consumer directed care,
- DHS monthly payment statements, regulatory actions and decisions approved providers may face as a result,
- Checking of claim forms,
- Administration fees in residential care (including residential respite care),
- Advance payments for the months of December 2014 and January 2015; and
- Service Provider Resolution.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services