Information for Providers Newsletter - Issue 3
This information was distributed on 21 October 2014
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #3 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Basic fee in Home Care Packages,
- New FAQs for accommodation contributions,
- Service provider responsibilities regarding accommodation agreements,
- Update to My Aged Care Service Finder,
- General Purpose Financial Reporting, and
- Where to refer care recipients regarding their aged care income and asset assessment.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services