Information for Providers Newsletter - Issue 4
This information was distributed on 5 November 2014
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #4 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Request for Tender for the My Aged Care Regional Assessment Service,
- Offering residents choices in how they pay for their accommodation,
- Certification of residential aged care services,
- Update to the 20 September 2014 Indexation Round,
- Aged Care Financing Authority monitoring reports,
- New fact sheets available to support home care recipients,
- Additional Guidance – Care and Services in Aged Care Homes, and
- Emergency Risk Management Plans 2014-15.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services