Information for Providers Newsletter - Issue 8
This information was distributed on 18 December 2014
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #8 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Operational Hours over the festive period for DSS and DHS;
- Online survey of Home Care Packages;
- Ceasing of payroll tax supplement from 1 January 2015;
- A message from the Department of Human Services on means test assessments;
- Accommodation payments for low means residents;
- Home Care Packages Programme 2013-14 Financial Report;
- Updated Aged Care Fees Income Assessment form (SA456), and the updated Combined Assets and Income Assessment form (SA457);
- Transitional business advisory services – ending June 2015; and
- Changes to Maximum Permissible Interest Rate from 1 January 2015.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services