Issue #14 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #14 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Consumer Directed Care: Home Care Today capacity building projects and change readiness workshop,
- Clarification on income and assets assessments when a resident moves to a new aged care facility,
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre website decommission,
- Aged Care Sector Briefings update,
- Opportunity to Participate - Pilot of Quality Indicators for Aged Care, and
- March quarterly review for Residential Care and Home Care recipients.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachment for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services