Issue #15 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #15 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- What to do to be ready for Consumer Directed Care;
- Analysis of dementia programmes;
- Updating published accommodation prices;
- Quality Indicators for Aged Care – Pilot in Residential Aged Care;
- My Aged Care update;
- When a resident moves facilities: the accommodation payment; and
- Obligations and responsibilities in relation to residents opting into the new fee arrangements.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachment for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services