Issue #17 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #17 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Release of the Red Tape Reduction Action Plan;
- Message from DHS: Quarterly Review and AdHoc Review processes;
- Using the My Aged Care portals;
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme update;
- Impact of a new or revised means assessment on accommodation payment arrangements;
- Checking your claim form; and
- Advance payments for the months of June and July 2015.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com (link sends e-mail).
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services