Issue #18 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #18 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Transitional business advisory services–ending 30 June 2015;
- Palliative Approach to Care Toolkit for Residential Aged Care;
- Information about the aged care entry process;
- Home care packages update; and
- Change to email communications from DSS.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services