Issue #19 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #19 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Means Testing and Letters from DHS
- Indexation of accommodation prices approved by the Aged Care Pricing Commissioner
- Webinars - 2015 Aged Care Changes;
- Transfer of accommodation prices approved by the Aged Care Pricing Commissioner;
- Closure of the consultation on the Charter of care recipients’ rights and responsibilities – home care;
- Home Care updates to the My Aged Care website; and
- Update on the change to email communications from DSS.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services