Issue #20 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #20 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Cessation of Residential Care Subsidy for Pre-Entry Leave;
- Further information on the Aged Care Fees Income Assessment (SA456) form;
- Severe Behaviour Response Teams funding round;
- CDC and Home Care Agreements;
- Quality Indicators for Aged Care – Pilot in Residential Aged Care; and
- Message to Home Care Providers from the Department of Human Services.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services