Issue #21 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #21 of the Information for Aged Care Providers newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Updating published accommodation prices;
- Reviewing standardised ACFI claiming documentation;
- Webinars now available on the Department’s website;
- Home Care Today;
- Continence screening, assessment and management tools for residential aged care;
- Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter: Special Extended Edition 1 July 2015; and
- Messages sent to the sector in June 2015.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services