Issue #22 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #22 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- When does the minimum permissible asset level apply;
- Decision Assist – training for residential aged care and home care staff;
- Quality Indicators for Aged Care – Pilot in Residential Aged Care;
- Updated Aged Care Complaints Scheme Guidelines; and
- Legislative Changes from 1 July 2015.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services