Issue #23 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #23 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Consolidation of the aged care standards
- Consultant advice in ACFI appraisals;
- Home Care Packages scam warning;
- CHSP Webinar;
- MailChimp to replace system for Advice to Aged Care Industry;
- Home care package one-off grant;
- Extensions to the timeframe for entering into an accommodation agreement; and
- Building Capacity for the Emerging Aged Care Needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Communities project.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services