Issue #24 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #24 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Changes to Provisionally Allocated Places;
- 2015 Aged Care Approvals Round;
- Level of services to be provided under a Home Care Package when the full fees are not received;
- Five steps to accessing a home care package publication available; and
- What is the Aged Care Sector Committee?
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services