Newsletter for Providers of the Aged Care Sector - Issue 1
This information was distributed on 26 September 2014
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #1 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of the newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Completing an income or means assessment for aged care services,
- Tips for completing the Aged Care Fees Income Assessment Form and the Combined Assets and Income Assessment,
- Referrals for further information on accommodation options, fees and charges,
- Information on the Fee Estimator on My Aged Care,
- New DSS resources ‘Let’s talk about the changes to aged care’, and
- Release of the Home Care Today website.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in this newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachment for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services