Newsletter for Providers of the Aged Care Sector - Issue #11
This information was distributed on 6 February 2015
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #11 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Author Jackie French named 2015 Senior Australian of the Year.
- The 2015 Aged Care Reform Roadshow – coming soon;
- Consultation on the proposed changes to financial reporting;
- Thank you from the Department of Human Services;
- Tips for Combined Assets and Income Assessment;
- Aged Care Online Claiming access for approved providers; and
- Home Care fee arrangements for pre-1 July 2014 consumers.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services