Newsletter for Providers of the Aged Care Sector - Issue #12
This information was distributed on 20 February 2015
Dear Aged Care Stakeholder,
Please find attached Issue #12 of the Information for Aged Care Providers Newsletter.
The intention of this newsletter is to provide a snapshot of advice on key issues for aged care providers; and to assist stakeholders to understand the changes to aged care following the 1 July 2014 changes, as well as information on the 1 July 2015 changes. The Department will distribute this information regularly.
This week's issue discusses the following topics:
- Update on the My Aged Care provider portal;
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) decision regarding the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and palliative care;
- Information on calculating the Refundable Accommodation Contribution (RAC) payable;
- Government response to the Dementia Forum Report; and
- Aged care changes briefing sessions – information available on the Department’s website.
If you have any enquiries, would like to request further clarification or request specific topics be included in the newsletter, please contact email@example.com.
Please refer to the attachments for further information.
Ageing and Aged Care Stream
Department of Social Services