Commonwealth Continuity of Support Programme
The Commonwealth Continuity of Support (CoS) Programme makes sure that older people with disability currently receiving state and territory-managed specialist disability services, who are not eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), receive ongoing support.
If you are NOT eligible for the CoS Programme and are aged 65 and over, other support options are available to enter aged care.
- Implementation of CoS
- Eligibility for CoS
- Services offered
- Providing continuity of support through CHSP
- Aids and equipment
- Translating and interpreting services
- Provider Resources
- CoS Webinars
- Annual Review of CoS Client Supports
- Service continuity and emergency support arrangements
- Accommodation Management Grant