My Aged Care Concept of Operations
The My Aged Care Concept of Operations document, sets out the vision for My Aged Care and the capabilities and operations that will be in place from 1 July 2015. In doing so, it describes the business model and IT capability being delivered to support consumers, clients and their representatives, assessors, service providers and My Aged Care contact centre staff.
The document aims to set out My Aged Care capabilities and operations in sufficient detail for stakeholder representatives to understand:
- the vision and operating model for My Aged Care
- how it interacts with and impacts on consumers, clients, assessors and service providers
- the benefits of My Aged Care for consumers and the aged care sector
- the implementation approach through to July 2015
- the basic outline of My Aged Care systems (business and technological components).
The document is intended to familiarise the reader with the operations and implementation of My Aged Care. The target audience includes:
- aged care service providers
- consumer and service provider peak organisations
- assessors in the form of the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) and Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACATs)
- state and territory governments
- health professionals.
|My Aged Care Concept of Operations - Printable Version||3.94 MB|
|My Aged Care Concept of Operations - Printable Version||7.89 MB|
|My Aged Care Concept of Operations||3.83 MB|
|My Aged Care Concept of Operations||7.6 MB|