Entering aged care
- Information for CoS clients
- Continuity of support through CHSP
- Advocacy services
- Client Resources
- Return to CoS Home page
There are many different aged care services available to support people who are over the age of 65 years and require care.
My Aged Care is a free service that gives you access to aged care services and information about:
- the different types of aged care services available
- your eligibility for services
- referrals to service providers that can meet your needs
- your contribution to the cost of your aged care.
For more information:
myagedcare or call 1800 200 422