Aged Care Education and Training Incentive (ACETI) Program
Important: The ACETI Program is ending.
Applications for commencement payments have now closed. Students currently on the program will receive completion payments if they meet current requirements including, that they have:
- received a commencement payment
- completed their studies
- submitted the completion application form by 30 June 2020.
In the 2015-16 Budget, the ACETI Program was extended for nine months until 31 March 2016. Access to the ACETI Program ceased for new students on 1 April 2016.
The ACETI Program provides incentive payments to eligible aged care workers who undertake specified education and training to upgrade their qualifications to help build their career in aged care.
The Department of Human Services delivers the ACETI Program with funding from the Department of Health.
As the ACETI Program is ending, only students currently on the program will be eligible to apply for completion payments.
How to apply
To be eligible to receive the completion payment, complete and return the below application form to the Department of Human Services by 30 June 2020.
- Aged Care Education and Training Program - Guidelines
- Aged Care Education and Training Incentive (ACETI) Program - Completion application form
- Information for applicants
- For all other payment related questions contact the Department of Human Services Medicare Program Aged Care Enquiries Line on 1800 195 206 (option 1 or 2).