Contact information and factsheets for providers and people under 65 on the transitional arrangements to the NDIS.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Visit the NDIS website
- Contact the NDIS by using their contact form.
- Call 1800 800 110* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.
- For people with hearing or speech loss:
- TTY: 1800 555 677
- Speak and Listen: 1800 555 727
- For people who need help with English TIS: 131 450
* 1800 calls are free from fixed lines; however calls from mobiles may be charged.
Download the factsheet:
Department of Health
Visit the My Aged Care website
Download the factsheets:
- Younger people in residential aged care
- Younger people in residential aged care: NDIS eligibly meeting
- Providers with younger people under 65 in residential aged care
- Providers with younger people in residential aged care: NDIS eligibly meeting
- Younger people receiving a home care package
- Providers with younger people under 65 receiving a home care package
For questions about responsibilities while a person remains in aged care, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other NDIS topics:
- Younger people in aged care
- About the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Changes for aged care providers – preparing for transition
- Changes for younger people in aged care
- Younger people entering aged care – new entrants
- Funding for dual participants
- Quality and safeguards
- Maintaining services through the transition period