Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce – Strategic imperatives
The taskforce will be focusing its efforts around five strategic imperatives.
This strategic approach requires all those with an interest in the future aged care workforce to challenge and reframe our thinking when it comes to aged care and ageing.
- The firstrecognises rising consumer demand for ageing services, acknowledging it is essential to have people that want to belong to this industry.
- The second is about industry leadership, mindset and accountability.
- The third is about the industry operating model, moving from the current to future state.
- The fourth is around industry attraction and retention.
- The fifth is translating research and technology into new models of care and practice.